I figured that since this was going to be a bit of a personal blog with the occasional post thrown in about education, technology and other random things that y’all need to learn a bit more about who I am. Plus, I’m not really in the mood to write about any of the random things that I mentioned previously…and who doesn’t like to learn more about complete strangers?
After all, we spend a lot of time reading the blog posts of complete strangers even though after a while, they don’t really seem that way, do they? Anyhow, this is a post of 100 Random Facts about me…and I hope that you enjoy getting to know me a little bit better.
My name is Martha.
- My favorite color is Navy Blue. I like it so much that both my Prom dresses – Junior and Senior Year – were that color, and there is a very good chance that it will be one of my wedding colors…if I ever get married.
- If given the choice between a horror movie and a romantic one, I will choose the horror movie 75% of the time. This is because I am more interested in what scares a person rather than what they find romantic, plus I would much rather be shown by them what they consider romantic. Basically, this means if we’re dating – use a little creativity to impress me.
- I am currently reading War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. This is my first time ever reading it, and I’m not very satisfied with the progress I’m currently making. Sure, it’s over a thousand pages…but it is just taking me awhile to get into it. Don’t get me wrong – it’s a beautifully written novel. I just can’t keep my attention on it.
- I don’t really like to sleep at night. I am constantly worried that I am going to miss out on something fun and interesting – even though I live in a town that basically shuts down after 10 PM. No, I’m not kidding…actually the whole area that I live in is basically a ghost town by midnight
- I cannot fall asleep unless I have something to eat right before I go to bed, brush my teeth, and brush my hair. If I don’t do any of these items, it takes me forever to get to sleep
- Every single guy that I have had a serious crush on has had the same basic personality traits – sense of humor, good with his hands, great with kids. The majority of them have had brown hair with brown/hazel eyes, over 6′ tall with the build of either a basketball player or baseball player. What can I say?
- I have a list of about 100 books that I need to read, and just about as many movies that I need to watch. I just have a problem with doing a single thing at a time
- I tend to feel happier and more productive when I keep to a schedule with everything. It probably has to do with the fact I mentioned previously.
To write to me use this form or leave me a comment.
To get in touch with me please send the email to info at runninginto30.com